Wednesday 29 May 2013

Parent Teacher meeting

Saturday was the Parent Teacher meeting.

Medium Boy is writing now that his drive for learning has kickstarted.  He is making baby steps in Chinese.  I am VERY pleased that he has started his learning journey by himself.  He will not be any sort of academic star, in fact he will most probably be an excellent fan technician.  His all consuming love of fans since 8 months old.

Small Boy has learnt to play with his classmates, but prefers the company of his korkor during playtime in school.  The little boy is not as secure as I believe him to be... time for major dose of love, spending time with him and hugging him.

Life has been challenging these past 3 weeks.  New job, new tasks for both me and the Husband.  I am down with a cold that escalated to a fever that the boys brought home from school.  After they had interrupted my sleep for 2 weeks before that.... coughing... needing to be propped up to catch their breath... 

In the ideal world, I would be always well, they would be always healthy, and I have infinite time and energy to constantly and consistently tell my boys how truly wonderful, marvellous, lovely boys they are.  Life is not all air and roses... however.

Patience patience.  I shall get there... eventually.  The God I believe in, is bigger than the sum of these current cares.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Celine,
    Hope you get well soon! Found your blog last night through a comment you left on someone else's blog. I like the way you write and look forward to reading all the old posts and future ones too :)
    - Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yvonne! Happy to have a new reader. I use this blog as a room of my own, to make visible what is mostly invisible...

    ReplyDelete