Friday 26 July 2013

Birthdays!



2 weeks has flashed by with 2 birthdays!

The Husband’s birthday was on 19 Jul.  Celebrated with his parents during the day by watching Pacific Rim in JB.  Then out for dinner with the boys + my parents + my aunt at Chui Huay Lim Teochew Cuisine.  Celebrated again with a date on 22 Jul at Au Petit Salut.  The service is impeccable.

Medium Boy turned 5 on 24 Jul!  I had a private joke with myself that he is a 24/7 baby, and therefore did not sleep much.  He celebrated with a Mickey Mouse chocolate birthday cake in school.  The Husband brought him to watch Despicable Me 2 in the afternoon, headed to Jamie Oliver’s Italian at Vivocity for tea, and we went to Chin Lee (Teochew food again! :)) for dinner.

Need to loosen my belt and really start exercising earnestly after so many good meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment