Monday 1 July 2013

First day of school

We touched down from Malaysia on Sunday at 11am, rushed to unpack, put the boys down to nap at 230pm [they gave into fatigue only at 345pm], woke them up at 645pm for a family dinner…. And today is the first day of school after a month.
Medium Boy got up bright and early by himself as his diaper had leaked.
Small Boy woke up grudgingly. 
The Husband walked them up to the school entrance at 7.53am.  Small Boy cries and clings to me when I send them up.  It is a far gentler start to the day when the Husband sends them up.
Back to work after a week long holiday.  Taking a deep breath and plunging straight in.  Sure feels like the first day of school for me too.
OH!  Today is the first day of the second half of the year.  I haven’t even got my 2013 work deliverables agreed with my boss yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment