Wednesday 3 July 2013

Pssst.... I cannot keep a secret yet....

At nearly 5, Medium Boy is absolutely full of surprises.  He has no filters, no censorship, whatever he thinks... he says aloud.  I love this age!

Act 1, Scene 1
In the car.  On the way to school this morning.  Medium Boy announces he has a secret.  On my probing regarding what it was, he said smugly, tis a secret Mama, I am not telling you, teeheehee.

Act 1, Scene 2
The Husband and I chat about our upcoming day.  We are not delibrately ignoring Medium Boy.

Act 2, Scene 1
Medium Boy pipes up "When you go to sleep, I will tip toe quietly to the fridge, take away all the sweets and EAT all of them!"

Oh, his nefarious plan has been revealed!  Grin.
The Mama will take pre-emptive measures now to clear out the sweets.  He has been coughing on and off at night for the past 3 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment