Tuesday 9 April 2013

Fruit infused waters

I made some changes to my morning routine.  Woke up earlier to stretch and exercise.  Managed to go for a half hour walk by the beach yesterday (Monday) morning.  Drank lemon infused water to clear the digestive system.  Actively working on my health and wellness now....

I dug around in google and there is a lot of information out there about various combinations of herbs, fruits and vegetables that tout various health benefits.
Here is one FB post that appeared on my news feed.

(1) Green tea, mint, lime - fat burning, digestion, headaches, congestion and breath freshening
(2) Strawberry, kiwifruit -cardiovascular health, immune system protection, blood sugar regulation, digestion
(3) Cucumber, lime, lemon - water weight management, bloating, appetite control, hydration, digestion
(4) Lemon, lime, orange - digestion vitamin C, immune defense, heartburn

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. i need the fat burning and headaches one. Will try! Let me find time to get mint and lime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all are very good..

    ReplyDelete