Thursday 29 November 2012

Fashion frivolity

I do not normally think of myself as vain, but I bookmarked this youtube video for reference.  The music plus post-production editing makes this an easy video to watch... plus I never knew what to do with scarves around my neck.  My neck is used to the tropics and even the slight wind chill at 16 degrees C in London is too much for me.  I HAD to find a way to keep my neck warm.  Arranged the piece of cloth around my neck in the Modern One Loop for 2 days during my June trip to London. 
I was bored with tying the scarf the same way on the third morning and asked my German teammate A (or maybe it was J) to help this clueless Singapore tie the scarf.  Wish I had seen this video before my London trip....  ah but now I have 24 more ways to wear a scarf.

Presenting....... *drum roll please* 25 ways to wear a scarf in 4.5minutes
by Wendy Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment