Tuesday 18 December 2012

Get out more!

I have a comfort zone, which lately I have been thinking of expanding.

My itchy feet have led me to
  • take up yoga at home
  • try not to kill a poinsetta that I bought from Ikea 3 weeks ago.  How brown are my planting-things thumbs?  Managed to murder a cactus that I attempted to grow at my hostel room when I was an undergraduate.
  • bring Medium Boy to a trial music lesson yesterday to assess his interest in music, he spent the 45 minutes arranging the paper clips around the piano chair instead.

Otherwise, it is the same groove every day, every weekend.  Not much time or energy to blog after each work day is done, and putting 2 active boys to sleep every night.  I need to get out more!

4 comments:

  1. You are a super mommy already you know - working and being a mom.. :) And now yoga and gardening (limited albeit)..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks OKC! Guess like all moms, I try my best to balance all aspects of life. Sometimes tis smooth sailing, sometimes tis tightrope walking.

      Delete
  2. 'Well, my same thoughts when the kids were young and so clingy. Now I sometimes experience empty nest syndrome. Like what I always tell OKC, all this is just a phase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh.... I am on half day AM leave today and Small Boy was super clingy when I left for the office. I repeat to myself constantly... "This.. too... shall PASS!"

      Delete