Wednesday 17 October 2012

Blogging about Children

As I blog, I am keenly aware that both Medium Boy and Small Boy will be readers of my blog one day.  They will see themselves as I see them.  Hence in this respect, it is not bragging to talk about their accomplishments and how proud I am of them.  Make no mistake, I AM proud of them, my 2 little boys.
  • Medium Boy thanked Small Boy today for passing a toy over, and Small Boy responded "You are welcome!"
  • Medium Boy let Small Boy have Medium Boy's self-appointed task to press the lift button IN the lift.  [between them, they worked out that Small Boy presses buttons outside the lift; Medium Boy presses buttons inside the lift]
  • Small Boy took a car to Medium Boy when Medium Boy was crying, and said 'Sayang (= comfort) kor kor, be happy, don't cry.....'

It is not that I have no problems being a mother to them, not by any long shot.  I am not perfect.  They are not perfect.  BUT I love them whole-heartedly, yes with my whole heart.  No matter what they achieve, no matter who they are, simply because they belong to me and the Husband. 

2 comments:

  1. These are the moments that truly brighten up a Mother's Day :)

    Will add u on nuffnangx which will update me when you have a new post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) great of you to drop by with a comment, Jasmine. what is nuffnangx?

    ReplyDelete