Friday 5 October 2012

Eternal curves

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/201206/eternal-curves

Woah oh.... a reason to love my curves!  Being hippy means more DHA for myself and my progeny :)

"A woman’s figure signals the abundance of her DHA supply. Studies show that women with curvier hourglass figures have more DHA stored in their body fat. And because DHA makes brains work better, these curvier women also tend to have smarter children and, contrary to what you might expect, to be smarter themselves."

The DHA or whatnot in my breastmilk certainly helped Medium Boy and Small Boy triple their birth weight by the time they were 4 to 5 months old.   My boss then PB said tripling of birth weight normally occurs when the baby is nearly 1 year old.  Strapping boys then, and still strapping boys now.

No comments:

Post a Comment